Friday, October 29, 2010

Did you notice the side bar?


I used to have this formspring account, so I deleted all older questions, and decided maybe this could be the way to get some suggestions, or something, people keep telling me to go on 'tumblr' which I dont know just because, I have this already, and I dont think its really my style, considering my semi- anti social nature;)
just kidding, well I decided to have this here, if anyone wanted to know where I get some of the things I post from, or if you just want to drop a line, I dont know. but it would be so awesome if maybe YOU could show me something that youre interested in? maybe books, websites, artists or films, things of that nature. You dont need a formspring account to submit a question. Please dont submit crazy things, I dont think Ill approve them, and I will check this sometimes a month to maybe post an answer? should be great.