Friday, July 9, 2010

I bought this little notebook the other day at this store named Earthbound. thats where i buy some of my incense and sage, etc. i decided to write down beautiful things people say at least once a day but i totally forgot and have so far only written on one page.
I have met the most beautiful people in my life, and they all have taught me so much, i know of so many spiritual and intelligent, artistic, scientists, amateur scientists haha musicians poets, the list goes on and on.
I also carry a piece of paper with the number 8 in it, numerology will tell you that its the most powerful of all numbers. It is pure and helps to attract money, wealth and success your way. I feel it work daily.
I have a friend named Jesse who once woke me up to start my morning with this poem by him:

I am a cell in her bloodstream
I move through her breath,
with its current and against it
She is my mother
She gave me birth.
I love my Mother Earth.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥