Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Procrastination

Remember that huge collage piece I posted on earlier, well it still looks the same! I haven't done a thing, anyway yesterday I was reading this book named 'Superworlds' by Joshua Strickland, and I got to this page, and this reminded me of something I wrote down in a journal some time ago:

We are in a room. The room is small, cubicle, and white. There is one door. The doorknob is also white. We look each other in the eye and come to an understanding:

Outside this room, outside that door, there is nothing. Absolutely nothing. What we see, hear, taste, touch, smell, and feel when we open that door is our own reflection. Nothing more, nothing less. Elegant. Simple. Complicated. Perfect. Imperfect. Science cannot answer this. No equation can ever solve it. You and I are one and the same. Get it?
And I thought a "white room" kind of concept would be perfect for my huge collage, so I sketched out an idea then later some high boredom colored it;) anyways its just like a quick sketch. The book is great by the way, It has an introduction by Erich Von Daniken he wrote 'Chariots of the Gods', and was on coast to coast not too long ago! ;)
I dont like the chair, I think that would be the first thing to change, among other things;)
I really kind of hate this, but Ill post anyway;)
It took some time to find without the title but the passage is here.